Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mom, Can I Have a Pickle?

Caden was watching a Word World episode where they were talking about trying new foods. A pickle is one of the things that they tried and decided that they liked. Caden decided that he would like to try it too. When he is trying out new foods he licks them first. His face was so funny when he licked the pickle. Too cute. He didn't really care for the taste of it, but still decided to try a bite. He pulled that "this is so nasty" face and said with great delight, "I like it mom!". He carefully placed the pickle on the counter and told me that he was full.

That day I ate 2 pickles. I am anti waste!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!! I can see it happening at my house too!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Mike, Jamie, & Caden | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates